Thursday, April 3, 2014

Anchor Hocking Penny Candy Jar, 1 gallon - $5.96 (reg. $16.99)!


I have 4 glass "penny candy jars" like this on my counter and I love them!  I've gotten so many compliments and questions about where I got them too, so I'm really excited to share this deal!

We happened to find ours at a thrift store, but haven't seen anymore since then and I love the idea of using them for our homemade laundry detergent and other supplies in our laundry room.

  • Glass Candy Jar with Lid
  • Great for cookies, candy, biscuits and more
  • Classic design looks great anywhere
  • 1 Gallon Capacity
  • Made by Anchor Hocking in the USA


Get yours here --->> Anchor Hocking penny candy jar, 1-gallon for only $5.96 (Reg. $16.99)!  And it qualifies for Free shipping on orders over $35!



No comments: